Nutrition for Gut & Hormone Health
Discover how to heal digestive distress and hormonal imbalances with real, nourishing food and sustainable lifestyle changes.
Are you ready for a change? It’s time to finally take control of your health and heal from the inside out!
I’m a functional nutritionist, intuitive eating health coach and yoga instructor living in Bend, Oregon. I utilize a modern, holistic approach and functional clinical assessment tools to help my clients get to the root cause of their symptoms and chronic health issues.
I believe whole-heartedly in the power of food to nourish and heal the body. I use a science-based, bio-individualized approach with every client to personalize diet and lifestyle recommendations and help you take control of your health so you can get back to enjoying life, symptom-free!
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
My practice is based upon functional medicine and integrative nutrition principles. Everyone is unique, and therefore every treatment needs to be created accordingly. To accomplish this, I take the time to get to know my clients extensively during the initial consultation and throughout our sessions. I recommend functional lab testing and professional-grade supplementation for many of my clients as these can be crucial for deciphering and healing the root cause of chronic health issues.
Furthermore, in order to fully address what’s going on with your health we must look at the body holistically by addressing not only diet, but also lifestyle and mindset as these are an absolutely essential part of healing. Therefore, I not only address nutrition but we will also discuss mindfulness tools and lifestyle recommendations in a comprehensive treatment.
Imagine if you could…
- Finally be relieved of your symptoms
- Pinpoint the root cause of your health issues
- Feel comfortable doing the daily activities you love
- Be energized throughout the day
- Wake up feeling excited about life
- Learn how to make healthy food that tastes good!
- Not be ruled by a number on the scale
- Find a healthy balance in your life
In our sessions we will…
- Explore how your health history, diet & lifestyle choices affect your current symptoms and relationship with food
- Target behaviors and thinking patterns that may be preventing you from moving forward
- Discuss and set realistic goals with the steps to getting you there
- Create a sustainable plan to heal your symptoms specific to YOU
Who is Nutritional Therapy for?
- You’re tired of experiencing symptoms like gas, bloating, acid reflux, sugar cravings, PMS, acne, stress, anxiety, sleep issues, chronic inflammation, brain fog, etc.
- You’re afraid of being diagnosed with a more serious illness if you don’t get to the root cause now
- You’re confused by the overwhelm of fad diets and conflicting information on the internet
- You’re overwhelmed by running from doctor to doctor to fix your symptoms with no relief
- You’re sick of feeling exhausted all the time and crave more vibrant, long-lasting energy
- You’re told by doctors that your labs are normal and that everything is fine when you couldn’t feel less “normal”
- You want the tools and knowledge for how to maintain sustainable long-term health
- You need support from someone who’s been in your shoes, understands your story and is committed to helping you reach your goals
- You know there are things you could do to feel better but you don’t know where to start
You’re tired of feeling this way, and you’re ready to get to the root of the problem and finally heal—for good.
I specialize in digestive and hormonal health, but I also work with many other types of clients:
- general nutrition and lifestyle support
- prenatal nutrition and infertility
- autoimmune and chronic illness
- blood sugar regulation, thyroid and adrenal support
- intuitive eating coaching for individuals struggling with cravings, weight gain and other symptoms
"I started having stomach issues about five years ago. With this came hormonal imbalances, fatigue, and severe brain fog. Over the years, I visited multiple specialists including a naturopath. After endless food eliminations, testing, medicines, none of these resolved my issues long term. In early 2022, I started working with Cecily. After a thorough call and surveys, I was provided a plan targeted towards getting my gut health back on track. Within a month, my hormonal issues resolved, my stomach pains decreased, and my overall well being significantly improved. Something that stood out about Cecily was her dedication to get to the root of the problem. She spent time to understand when and why I had spikes in symptoms. Her diet plan was easy to understand, included recommended recipes, and aligned with ingredients I already had in my kitchen. If you are considering discussing your situation with a professional, Cecily is your woman!"
“Cecily, first and foremost THANK YOU! Thank you for being patient, understanding, and gentle throughout this entire journey of gut health and nutrition. I think of this as very personal and Cecily allowed me to feel safe in this space with her. Secondly, in a time where we have access to so much information about what’s good for us and what’s not so good for us…Cecily helped to simplify my nutritional goals and made it less overwhelming. She created a personalized plan for me based on my body and symptoms. She took the time to really listen to what I was feeling and made a plan of action. I feel as though I have a better understanding of gut health, foods that improve or challenge my gut, and how to maintain improving my gut health. Not only that, but I also learned more about how to live a healthier “everyday.” Cecily, I am so grateful for you because you are passionate about what you do and have dedicated your time to helping those in need. I feel as though you will always be someone I turn for more holistic nutrition and women’s health information! Thank you!”
“Cecily helped me understand that there CAN be a balance of the foods you love and the foods that are good for you. After working with Cecily I no longer have anxiety questioning which foods will make me (tired, bloated, sick, etc.) - it’s not a mystery anymore trying to figure out what to eat! Not only is she extremely knowledgeable in her field, but she is also adaptable to me as an individual and I think that is a unique quality that is hard to find in the medical and health industries. I’m so thankful to have worked with Cecily over the last 3 months and look forward to continuing my health and wellness journey with her!”
“Before working with Cecily, I was struggling with acne and skin irritation/ inflammation, poor digestion and stomach issues, poor sleep/ waking up in middle of the night and not falling back to sleep. Since working with her, my skin has gotten so much better! No more acne or red, itchy skin, I sleep through the night without waking up, I can jump out of bed in the morning without snoozing for an hour. Cecily helped me identify what foods were making me feel bad and sluggish, and gave me the tools to make better choices to feel my best each day. She has really changed my outlook on my health and my life and I couldn’t be happier that I invested in this nutrition program and myself!"
"Working with Cecily has been such an enriching experience. During our time together, she helped me achieve goals that I have been working on for years. She helped me build a healthy relationship with food, understand the importance of nutrition and help me make necessary lifestyle changes. She was always so supportive and encouraging. Extremely thankful for my time working with Cecily!"
"Cecily helped me with digestive issues that I have been struggling with for years. Doctors have told me to eliminate certain foods from my diet and that things would improve, but that didn't work. I couldn't figure out what the issues were, but with her help, my digestion has greatly improved! I am less bloated, have more energy, and my GI system is working more properly. I would definitely recommend seeing Cecily if you experience any digestive issue!"
"Prior to meeting with Cecily, I was having digestive issues like bloating, IBS, brain fog and other symptoms that greatly affected my quality of life. During our first visit, she really took the time to get to know me and to listen to my story. She made me feel really comfortable. She gave me great suggestions through food recipes and supplements to support my gut issues and taught me why my body was reacting this way. My biggest take-away from my sessions with Cecily is learning how to balance my meals, what foods to avoid and incorporate to alleviate symptoms and support my healing, along with the importance of exercise and mindfulness. From start to finish, communication and working with Cecily was so easy!"
Book Your Discovery Call
Whether you experience digestive distress, are struggling with hormonal imbalances or are simply looking to feel your best, I'm here to help you take control of your health and heal from the inside out!
Click below to schedule a free 15-minute consultation so I can learn more about your health goals and concerns and see if we're a good fit to work together.